Thank you for inquiring about the Nestlé Waters North America Community Investment program. As part of our overall commitment to making the world a healthier place, we seek to invest in the communities in which we live and work.
Requests for support can be in the form of product donations (e.g. water donations) or monetary support (e.g. charitable contribution), however priority is given to requests that:
- Align with one of our core focus areas
- Are contributing to the desired impact for the selected focus area and;
- Whose primary geographic reach is in and around our operations and product markets: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Texas.
Core Focus Areas and Desired Results
|Focus Area||Desired Impact|
|Water||Conserve natural water resources and help ensure access to clean, safe water during emergencies & disasters|
|Packaging||Increase plastic recycling and promote the circular economy|
|Health||Improve children's health by influencing their beverage consumption habits|
|Climate||Support reduction of GHG emissions in ways that help protect water availability and biodiversity|
Disaster Relief & Emergencies
We distribute much of our disaster and emergency relief water donations through our disaster relief partners listed below. Please reach out to them directly regarding all donation requests, and we will work with those organizations to help support communities in need.
To Request Support
Please submit your application request at least 60 days in advance of your desired receipt of product or program start for monetary support. Generally, approved water donation recipients pick up water at our facilities at a pre-determined time.
For help in using our online request system, please download our instructions.
- Generally, grant recipients must be non-profit, charitable organizations tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or meet the international equivalency requirements
- Religious organizations such as churches, mosques and synagogues may qualify only if their outreach programs are offered to the general population regardless of religious affiliation AND they have established a separate 501(c)(3) organization to operate the funded program(s) or international equivalent charitable organization.
- To receive support, recipient organizations must not advocate or support policies or practice activities that discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy (including, childbirth or pregnancy related medical conditions), national origin, immigration or citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable state, local or federal laws.
Nestlé Waters North America does not fund:
- Organizations that lack a 501(c)(3) designation
- General operating support requests
- Social, labor, alumni or fraternal organizations (e.g., higher education alumni groups, sororities/fraternities, unions, exclusive clubs limited to a specific constituency, etc.)
- Political organizations
- Terrorist organizations or those not compliant with the USA Patriot Act
- Grantee specific emergency needs-based funding
- Loans, debt reduction or operating deficits