Nestea 1 yr supply sweeps rules
Win a Free Year of NESTEA® Sweepstakes
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES/ DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: "The Win a Free Year of Nestea® Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing within, the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry ["Entrant(s)"]. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. ("Sponsor"), the organizers and operators of the events listed in Rule 2 (the "Events"), and their parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and sweepstakes agencies, including but not limited to The Mars Agency, Mercury Promotion & Fulfillment ("Mercury"), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND EVENT ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes will start on May 17, 2017 and end on October 7th, 2017 during the operating hours of each Event listed below ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will be the following Events, each with their own Event Entry Period:
Event Entry Period
Start Date and Time
Event Entry Period
End Date and Time
Approximate Drawing Date
Total Number of
Winners for Each Event
Tiny House New York*
|May 17, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET)||May 17, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||May 27, 2017||3|
|Big Bite New York||May 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||May 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||May 31, 2017||1|
|Big Bite Cincinnati||May 27, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||May 29, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||June 9, 2017||1|
|Pop Up Event - Los Angeles||June 10, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||June 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||June 19, 2017||1|
|Pop Up Event - New York||June 10, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||June 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||June 19, 2017||1|
|Big Bite Chicago||June 30, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 4, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||July 14, 2017||1|
|Tiny House Boston||
July 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET
|July 2, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||July 12, 2017||3|
|Big Bite Detroit||July 7, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||July 19, 2017||1|
|Big Bite Milwaukee||July 13, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 16, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||August 26, 2017||1|
|Tiny House Chicago||July 16, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 16, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||July 26, 2017||3|
|Farmers Market - Vail, CO||July 16, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 16, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||July 26, 2017||1|
|Big Bite Columbus||July 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||August 3, 2017||1|
|Farmers Market - Vail, CO||July 30, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||July 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||August 10, 2017||1|
|Big Bite Milford||August 17, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||August 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||August 30, 2017||1|
|Fit Foodie Run - San Diego||October 7, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET||October 7, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET||October 16, 2017||1|
*For the Tiny House New York Event only, an eligible Entrant may only enter the Sweepstakes by meeting with a Nestea brand ambassador. The Nestea brand ambassador will then enter the information required in Rule 3 of these Official Rules on behalf of the eligible entrant. An eligible Entrant may not enter the Sweepstakes at the Tiny House New York Event unless he/she has the assistance of the Nestea brand ambassador
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During each of the Event Entry Periods, except for the Tiny House New York Event, an eligible Entrant must logon to https://pages.nestlewatersbrands.com/NESTEA and register by providing his/her complete first name (no initial unless initials are his/her first name), valid email address, and confirm that he/she is 18 years old or older, agree to these Official Rules and agree to receive emails from Nestea. Entrant may unsubscribe from email marketing at any time.
When an Entrant completes the registration form in full he/she will receive one (1) "Entry" into the Sweepstakes for that applicable Event Entry Period only. If an Entrant is attending an Event, the Entrant may go to a Nestea sampling booth at the Event and a Nestea brand ambassador may assist the Entrant with registration.
Limit: An Entrant may enter only one (1) time during each Event Entry Period. An Entry into an Event Entry Period will not carry forward to future Event Entry Periods. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) Entry into an Event Entry Period by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Sponsor cannot guarantee this Sweepstakes will be available via all wireless carriers. Standard data plan rates may apply. Other charges may also apply; Entrants should check their mobile plan for rates/details relating to participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. DRAWING: On or about each of the Event Period Drawing Dates, Mercury will, in accordance with the total number of winners for each event as set forth in Rule #2, select the Prize winners for that Event, from all of the eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes received during the applicable Event.
Each potential Prize winner will be contacted on or about the applicable Drawing Date via telephone and/or email address (in Sponsor's discretion) in order to notify him/her that he/she has been selected as the potential Prize winner and to verify eligibility
5. PRIZE: Each "Prize" is a one (1) year supply of Nestea which is awarded as fifty-two (52) VIP coupons each for one (1) 6-pack of Nestea products. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Prize is $207.48. Total ARV for all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $4,357.08.
No more than a total of twenty-one (21) Prizes will be awarded in this entire Sweepstakes in accordance with the chart set forth in Rule #2. No prize other than the Prize set forth above will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received into the Sweepstakes during each Event Entry Period. No more than one (1) Prize per person/email address.
The Prize will be mailed directly to the Prize winner approximately 10-14 days from date that the Prize winner is confirmed under these Official Rules.
All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner.
If a potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries for the applicable Event Entry Period. Each potential Prize winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide in all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that Sponsor's decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
A Prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferable, assignable or substitute, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL, PRINTING, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR INVOLVED OR RELATING TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE SELECTION OF WINNER OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ADDITIONALLY, IF FOR ANY REASON THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SELECTION OF A POTENTIAL WINNER(S) FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: SWEEPSTAKES WINNER AGREES, BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND EACH'S PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: These Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and shall take place exclusively in the federal, state and local courts in or nearest to Fairfield County, Connecticut.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY JUDGMENT FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States/District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
11. WINNER LIST: The winner's name may be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by September 29, 2017, to The Win a Free Year of Nestea® Sweepstakes – Winner List Request - 35610 Mound, Dept 900, Sterling Heights, MI 48310-4725.
12. SPONSOR: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road Building 2, Stamford, CT 06902.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2017 Nestlé Waters North America Inc. All rights reserved.