NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: A Year of Perrier Flavors Sweeps (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and affiliated agencies and vendors, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., Building 2, 900 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 11, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on January 8, 2019 at 11 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and consists of three (3) "Entry Periods" as set forth in the chart below.
May 11, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. ET
|June 30, 2018
||July 5, 2018
||July 1, 2018
||September 30, 2018
||October 9, 2018
||October 1, 2018
||January 8, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. ET
||January 15, 2019
*Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up for the Perrier email newsletter. If you have previously signed up for this email communication, you are not eligible to receive a Sweepstakes entry. You may unsubscribe from email marketing at any time without jeopardizing your Sweepstakes entry. You may enter the promotion by one of the following methods:
- Enter at the Perrier Website (This method will be available at all times during the Promotion Period): During the Promotion Period, when you visit www.perrier.com/us, follow the links and instructions to sign up for email marketing from Sponsor. You will be required to provide your name and valid email address. If you use your mobile device to access the site listed above, you may not be offered the opportunity to sign up. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. If you have previously opted into receive email marketing, you will not receive an entry into this Sweepstakes even if you complete the online form during the Promotion Period.
- The following two methods of entry may not be available at all times or to all eligible consumers:
- Enter by completing a form on Facebook or Instagram: During the Promotion Period, you may receive an invitation to sign-up for the Perrier email newsletter through your Facebook or Instagram newsfeed as a sponsored post from Perrier. By completing the registration, form to receive the email newsletter you will also receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. If you have previously opted into receive email marketing, you will not receive an entry into this Sweepstakes even if you complete the online form.
- Enter at an Event: While attending a public event, you may be offered the opportunity to sign up for the Perrier newsletter by a brand ambassador. Complete the electronic or paper form presented by the brand ambassador and you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. If you have previously opted into receive email marketing, you will not receive an entry into this Sweepstakes even if you complete a form.
- All paper entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period on or around the dates listed in the chart in Section 3. Non-winning entries for each Monthly Entry Period will not be included in any subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawing. Administrator will email potential winners. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") to Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is provided to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining applicable eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after winner is confirmed.
6. Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES (One (1) awarded each Entry Period): A 1 year supply of Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water, fulfilled as ninety-six (96) coupons, each good for one (1) Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water product. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize: $624.00. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,872.00.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List:For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2GhSElt. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.