Perrier® Your Party
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Perrier® Your Party (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of December 1, 2018. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and affiliated agencies and vendors, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., Building 2, 900 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3.Timing: The Promotion begins on December 1, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: How to Enter: There are two ways to participate:
- Participate By Purchase: During the Promotion Period, make a purchase of a Perrier® Slim Can 10 pack in Original, Peach, Strawberry or Lime from a specially marked Promotion display (“Display”) at a participating retailer where a Display is featured. You are a winner if the 10- pack purchased from the Display includes an insert with prize claim instructions. Odds of purchasing a winning 10 pack from a Display is 1: 126. To claim your prize, visit www.perrieryourparty.com and complete and submit the online registration form, including your name, email address, home mailing address and the unique code included on the insert no later than March 31, 2019. Perrier® Slim Can 10-packs not included in a Display are not included in this Promotion.
- Enter by Mailing In for Chance to Win: Hand print your name, home address, email address, day and evening phone numbers, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Perrier Your Party,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5049, Department 838086, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5049. You will receive one (1) entry into a Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by April 1, 2019 and received by April 8, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to win more than one (1) prize by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, may result in entrant’s disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners for prizes offered for each Entry Period from all applicable eligible entries received on the dates listed in the chart in Section 3. The potential winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and prize will be shipped to the address entrant provided at registration. If a potential winner of a prize cannot be contacted, or prize is returned, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- For Entrants who make a purchase to participate: Sponsor will randomly seed the prize inserts within the 756,000 Perrier Slim Can 10 packs included in Displays produced for market during the Promotion Period. The odds of receiving a prize insert within purchases of Slim Can 10 packs from a Display is 1:126 as of the start of the Promotion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- For Entrants who Mail-In: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and selection of the potential winners for the alternative method game play (Sweepstakes drawing) are final and binding. Administrator will randomly select that number of winners from all eligible mail in entries received during the Promotion Period which, based on the number of mail-in entries received, result in the odds of winning through this method of 1:126, on or around April 11, 2019. The potential winners will be notified by email and shipped the prize to the address provided in their mail in entry. In the event that a potential mail-in winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible mail-in entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: AT LEAST SIX THOUSAND (6,000) GRAND PRIZES: Each Grand Prize package consists of three (3) coupons, each redeemable for one (1) free Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water product, valued at no more than $7.99, and an assortment of the following party accessories: one (1) fruit ice mold, one (1) 4-pack of bamboo straws, one (1) paper disco ball, props for a photo booth including strawberry glasses, a Perrier bottle, a bow tie and a mustache, and one (1) recipe pamphlet. Approximate Retail Value of each prize: $42. Approximate Retail Value of six thousand (6,000) prizes: $252,000. Limit: Each entrant may only claim and receive one (1) prize through this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize regardless of the method of entry is 1: 126. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2plG91j. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.