Tradewinds 1 yr supply sweeps rules
Tradewinds® Iced Tea E-mail Newsletter Sign-Up Sweepstakes
Full Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and are not currently enrolled in future e-mail communications from Tradewinds® Iced Tea. Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Tradewinds Beverage Co. ("Sponsor") and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Sweepstakes subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. TIMING: The Tradewinds® Iced Tea E-Mail Newsletter Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins on September 13, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends on February 28, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, when you visit tradewindstea.com (the "Web site"), you may be presented with the option to sign up for e-mail marketing from Sponsor in exchange for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. You will be required to provide your name and a valid e-mail address to enter. You may need to clear your cache and reload your browser if the option to sign up for e-mails does not appear. Data rates may apply to entry on a mobile device. If you have previously opted in to receive e-mail marketing communications from Sponsor, you will not receive an entry into this Sweepstakes, even if you complete the online form. You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing at any time. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you are consenting to receive future e-mail marketing communications from Tradewinds® Iced Tea. You may unsubscribe from the marketing e-mails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of the Tradewinds® Iced Tea e-mail marketing communications. Limit: one (1) entry per person/e-mail address for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
4. ENTRY LIMITATIONS: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. Each person may only use one (1) e-mail address to participate in this Sweepstakes, and such e-mail address may only be used by one person regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two (2) or more people. Any participant who uses more than one (1) e-mail address to enter this Sweepstakes will be disqualified and any prize won will be forfeited subject to Sponsor's sole discretion. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No mass or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these full Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
5. GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a one-year supply of Tradewinds® Iced Tea (awarded in the form of twenty-four (24) coupons, each good for one (1) FREE 18.5 oz. bottle OR 1-Gallon jug of Tradewinds® Iced Tea, any flavor, up to a maximum retail price of $4.12). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $98.88.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize is awarded "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, except as provided by the manufacturer of the prize. Any prizes depicted in promotional packaging or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual prizes that are awarded. Prizewinner is solely responsible for the payment of taxes to the relevant taxing authorities, including all federal, state, and local income taxes, and any other taxes associated with the prize. Prize is nontransferable, non-assignable and may not be redeemed for cash or otherwise substituted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of equal or greater value, in Sponsor's sole discretion, in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept a prize in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photographs, biographical information, voice recording and likeness for advertising or publicity purposes by Sponsor in commerce and in any media worldwide, without limitation and without additional compensation, notice or permission, where permitted by law.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes will be awarded if the number of eligible entries received is equal to or greater than one.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received in a drawing to be held on or about March 14, 2018, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Fulfillment agent will make two (2) attempts to notify the prizewinner by e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. If, after five (5) days from the initial attempted notification, contact has not been made, a second notification will be sent. If, after five (5) days from the second attempted notification, contact has not been made, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Prizewinner may be required to complete an Address Confirmation/Winner's Release (or any other documents requested by Sponsor) as a condition of receiving the prize. All required documents must be returned to Sponsor by the date specified or the potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received, if feasible in Sponsor's opinion. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or, if the potential winner fails to respond as indicated, will result in disqualification and, if feasible, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received. Only four (4) alternate potential winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Please allow 6–8 weeks for delivery of prize following verification.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost, late, misdirected, postage-due or incomplete entries, whether caused by entrant, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; and/or (iii) any computer, online, telephone, mail or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer/telephone/mail transmissions or any injury or damage to persons or property, including, but not limited to, entrants' computers, phones, hardware and/or software, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants' participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, redemption, or use of any prize. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these full Official Rules be awarded. If a technical error (including, but not limited to, programming, printing or prize notification) or seeding error, or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from all eligible claims received to award the Grand Prize that is in dispute. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes prematurely, it will conduct a drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the effective date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be violating these full Official Rules or suspected of attempting to disrupt or defraud the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the use of any robotic, automated macro, script, program or automatic entry method, and Sponsor may prosecute or seek other legal redress against anyone suspected of engaging in these acts. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage, interfere with, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, all entrants agree that (a) Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agents, employees of each and all others associated with the development, administration, execution, fulfillment or advertising/promotion of this Sweepstakes are hereby released from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages, property damage or loss; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
11. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these full Official Rules, entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Stamford, CT.
12. WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 28, 2018, to: Tradewinds E-mail Newsletter Sweepstakes-WN, P.O. Box 7430, Wilton, CT 06897-7430
14. SPONSOR: Tradewinds Beverage Co., Stamford, CT
© 2017 Nestlé Waters North America Inc.
© 2017 Tradewinds Beverage Co.