Zephyrhills® Publix Gasparilla Classic
ZEPHYRHILLS® PUBLIX GASPARILLA DISTANCE CLASSIC SWEEPSTAKES
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 US STATES/DC WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Zephyrhills® Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing within the fifty United States/District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry ["Entrant(s)"]. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. ("Sponsor"), and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including but not limited to The Mars Agency, those affiliated with the Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will start on February 24, 2018 at 6:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") and end on February 25, 2018 at 5:00 PM ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). An eligible Entrant will only be able to enter the Sweepstakes when the Booth, defined in Section 3 is open, which will be from 6:00 A.M. ET – 5:00 P.M. ET during each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant must visit the Zephyrhills® Booth (the "Booth") at the Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic (the "Race"). The Booth is located near the Race's finish line at the Post Race Celebration in Cotanchobee Park – Behind The Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL 33602. While at the Booth, the Entrant enter the Sweepstakes by completing physical entry form or enter online with the assistance of a Zephyrhills® brand ambassador. The physical entry form requires that the Entrant provide his/her complete first and last name (no initials unless initials are his/her first or last name), valid email address, telephone number, confirmation that he/she is 18 years old or older, and agreement to these Official Rules and agreement to receive marketing emails from Zephyrhills® Brand Natural Spring Water.
Entrant may unsubscribe from email marketing at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing email communications.
Note that the only way to enter the Sweepstakes is by physically completing an entry form and placing the entry in the entry box found at the Booth or by entering online at the Booth with the assistance of a Zephyrhills® brand ambassador at the Booth, during the Sweepstakes Period. The online entry form will require the same information as the physical entry form, and an optional short survey for the Entrant to complete.
Completing the registration form in full and entering it in the entry box at the Booth or entering the Sweepstakes online at the Booth with the assistance of a Zephyrhills® brand ambassador will constitute one (1) "Entry" into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address regardless of the method of entry.
4. DRAWING: On or about March 1, 2018, one (1) potential Prize winner will be randomly selected from all of the eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes. The potential Prize winner will be contacted on or about March 1, 2018 via e-mail address or telephone (in Sponsor's discretion) in order to notify him/her that he/she has been selected as the potential Prize winner and to verify eligibility.
5. ONE (1) PRIZE: The "Prize" consists of a one (1) year supply of Zephyrhills® Brand Natural Spring Water, awarded as twenty-four (24) coupons each good for any one (1) Zephyrhills® Brand Natural Spring Water 24-pack (each coupon maximum value is $5.10). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $122.40. In the event that the winner does not live in an area where Zephyrhills® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water is available, the coupons awarded will be good for the Nestlé Waters regional spring water brand available in the Prize winner's area, based on the U.S. mailing address provided by the Prize winner.
Only one (1) Prize will be awarded. No prize other than the Prize set forth above will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Winner will be notified by email and the Prize will be mailed directly to the Prize winner approximately 2-4 weeks from date that the Prize winner is confirmed by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, under these Official Rules.
All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner.
If the potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. The potential Prize winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide in all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.A Prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferable, assignable or substitutable, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL, PRINTING, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR INVOLVED OR RELATING TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE SELECTION OF WINNER OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ADDITIONALLY, IF FOR ANY REASON THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR, REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SELECTION OF A POTENTIAL WINNER(S) FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL SPONSOR SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
7. INDEMNIFICATION:SWEEPSTAKES WINNER AGREES, BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (INDIVIDUALLY A “RELEASED PARTY” AND COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES:These Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and shall take place in the federal, state and local courts in or nearest to Fairfield County, Connecticut.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY JUDGMENT FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants agree that the Released Parties and all others associated with the development, administration, execution, fulfillment or advertising/promotion of this Sweepstakes are hereby released from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages, property damage or loss.
11. GENERAL:By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States/District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Void where prohibited.
12. WINNER LIST: The winner's name may be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by June 30, 2018, to Zephyrhills® Gasparilla Sweepstakes – Winner List Request – Attn: Sara Mayer -- 900 Long Ridge Road Building 2, Stamford, CT 06902.
13. SPONSOR: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road Building 2, Stamford, CT 06902.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.