At Nestlé Waters North America, we are passionate about water! With our new program, Healthy Hand-off, we are giving every Nestlé Waters employee a way to share the benefits of water with friends and local communities. Our goal in 2016 is for our employees to give out 1,000,000 bottles of water, and who benefits from our giving is completely up to our employees.
Here are a few common questions about Healthy Hand-off:
How does Healthy Hand-off work?
- Beginning August 31 every NWNA employees will receive four (4) Nestlé® Pure Life® gift coupons to share. Employees should simply give or mail their coupons to anyone they choose - a friend or family member, a local little-league baseball team, a nonprofit they support.
What product are the coupons valid for?
Where are coupons redeemable?
- U.S: Coupon valid for any one (1) Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water 24, 28 or 32 .5L Case up to $5.10
- Canada: Coupon valid for and one (1) Nestlé® Pure Life® Natural Spring Water 24x500mL Case up to $5.99
- Coupons are redeemable anywhere the Nestlé® Pure Life® eligible products (see above) are sold. Single bottles of water do not qualify for the coupons.
When do the coupons expire?
How do consumers get Healthy Hand-off coupons?
- To help us reach our goal of 1 Million by the end of 2016, the gift coupons have a short expiration date. The coupons are valid through October 1, 2016.
Why is NWNA doing Healthy Hand-off?
- This program is designed to encourage our employees to share the gift of water, so consumers can’t request these coupons at this time.
Why 1 million bottles of water?
- At Nestlé Waters, our purpose is to help people live a healthy lifestyle by including healthy hydration. Healthy Hand-off connects our employees to this mission in a tangible, meaningful way - by sharing water, the product we proudly produce! In 2016, we will equip our employees to become direct ambassadors of health through a simple call to action: give 1 million bottles of water to people and communities you care about and want to keep healthy.
- Water is essential to a healthy lifestyle. If we succeed in our goal to give away 1 million bottles of water, that collectively saves 140,000,000 calories from sugar. That’s equal to 462,000 cheeseburgers or 729,000 donuts.
Can the coupons be used for any NWNA brand water?
When does this program start and end?
- For this year, the coupons are only good for Nestlé Pure Life water.
How does Healthy Hand-off encourage sustainability?
- Healthy Hand-off launches on August 31 when employees will begin to receive an envelope with your coupons. This year’s program ends on December 31, 2016.
- All our coupons and informational inserts are printed on recycled paper. We encourage the recipient of the coupon to recycle their water bottles.
Healthy Hand-off is a great program! How can I tell the world about it?
- If you receive a coupon from a Nestlé Waters employee, we hope you’ll share your story on social media! Remember to include the hashtags #healthyhandoff so we can find your post.
What else is NWNA doing for local communities?
I’m a reporter. How can I learn more about the program?
Who can I contact if I have questions?
- NWNA already gives away tons of water to partners in the U.S. such as American Red Cross, Americares and disaster relief efforts like the recent flooding in Louisiana and the crisis in Flint, Michigan. In Canada, donations are given away to numerous organizations including BC Cancer Foundation, BC Safety Charter, Big Brothers & Sisters, Canadian Cancer Society and the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Healthy Hand-off is about putting the same power directly in the hands of our employees, and entrusting them to choose where to give.